Underclassmen were given registration information in homeroom on April 15, 2015. Parents should review course selections with their students for next year. If you would like to meet with a counselor, contact the guidance office at 546-8516 ext 3022 to schedule a meeting regarding course selections.
2015-2016 GHS Course Descriptions
ACT & WorkKeys Test
New Test Information for 2015.
All students in their third year of high school will be taking the following mandatory state tests:
ACT on Tuesday, April 28 from 8 a.m. to approximately 1 p.m. Students will be given ample lunch time at the conclusion of the ACT.
WorkKeys on Wednesday, April 29 from 8:00 a.m. until approximately 11:20 a.m.
- Students need to be present at 8 a.m. on the testing days and have a picture ID.
- Cell phones are prohibited during all hours of testing, even the breaks. Students who bring cell phones must give them to the test administrator prior to testing. The phones will be returned at the end of testing.
- Students are not allowed to eat and drink in the testing rooms, but are allowed to bring snacks to consume during the break.
- Students who violate any of the testing procedures may face disciplinary action and invalidation of test scores.
- Students are to check the rosters of testing locations that are posted around the school so that they will know where to report for testing.
Please contact your child’s counselor if you have any questions about the testing program.